Support Rajini Krishnan in his attempt to be the First Indian to Participate in WSBK or Moto 2
India's Most Successful International Motorcycle Racer,Rajini Krishnan, would be the first Indian to participate in the Moto2 or World Superbike Championship .If the required funds could be raised, he could participate as a wild card entrant, for atleast one round of the Championship . He is preparing to participate either in the Moto2 Championship at Malaysia or the WSBK at Qatar .
We are looking to raise about Rs.1,00,00,000/- ( Rs. 1 crore) to include Team Payments , Training, Travel etc . We seek support from Individuals & Motorsport fans . We are also looking for support from Corporates who wish to promote their Brands through this unique, One in 1.3 billion opportunity .
The idea that an Indian is racing at the highest level of Motorcycle Racing in the world will generate a lot of excitement and interest and will also encourage the youth of the country to aim for glory at the highest levels of world racing in future.
Name: Rajini Krishnan
Date of Birth: 13 July 1980
Indian National Road Racing Champion : 9 times
(2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 ( 2 championship titles in different categories), 2008, 2011,2012 )
First Indian to win an overseas motorcycle racing championship
International appearances and podiums include:
• 2nd - 2017 Malaysia Super Bike Championship ( 1000 cc open class)
• Champion -2015 Malaysia Super bike championship ( 1000 cc open class)
• 4th - Qatar SBK 1000 cc championship (2015- 2016)
• Had got a Podium (2nd place) in just his 2nd year on a 1000 cc superbike there
• Champion - Losail Asian Championship – Qatar: 600cc (2012 - 2013)
• First Indian to take part in FIM World Endurance 24 Hours Championship – 2010
• First Indian to win a podium - 3rd place in ARRC (FIM Asian Championship)-600cc - 2009
• 2nd - Malaysian Super Series Championship- 600cc- 2008
• Champion : Malaysian Super Series -150 cc – 2006
# All donations are welcome . No amount is too small. Names of donors will be listed on the website .
## Donation of Rs. 10,000/- . and above will be eligible for a Rajini Krishnan T-shirt with his personal signature .
### Donations of Rs 20 lakhs and above will entitle to a Pit Pass during the race weekend .
Donate Online: https://easebuzz.in/pay/RACR
Karur Vysya bank,
IFSC code no KVBL0001289